Listings of 'This Week with Huzoor Aqdas (aba)' from MTA NEWS
Below is a listing reference guide to MTA International regular weekly news reports concerning His Holiness, Hazrat Khalifatul Masih V. Each news summary is listed with its contents and clicking on any title or photo will take you to that particular news segment on the MTA YOUTUBE channel.
➤ 8 January 2021
➤ 15 January 2021
➤ 22 JANUARY 2021
➤ 29 JANUARY 2021
Discussed in the above meetings - (click on time link – 9 Jan 2021)
➤ 5 FEBRUARY 2021
Discussed in the above meetings - (click on time link – 5 Feb 2021)
- Why should we read the Holy Qur'an? – 50 sec
- Why is there Corona Virus? – 2.40
- Guidance for newly qualified Jama'at doctors – 4:10
- Advice on healthy and appropriate forms of entertainment for Waqfe-Nau - 7:40
- What is the greatest spiritual status women can achieve? – 10:50
- Our neighbours are non-Ahmadi. When there is a death in the family, they observe the 'Chaliswan' [40 days of mourning] and also invite us to partake in this ritual. Are we permitted to accept such invitations? – 13:15
- When Huzoor (aba) was going for the elections fo the Khalifa, did Huzoor (aba) see any dreams regarding it beforehand? – 14:37
- What is the best way we can show gratitude to Allah the Almighty? – 15:40
- How did Huzoor (aba) study in his childhood and what career did Huzoor wanted to achieve when older? Also can Huzoor give us some guidance? - 22:50
➤ 12 FEBRUARY 2021
Discussed in the above meetings - (click on time link – 12 Feb 2021)
- Huzoor Aqdas (aba) gave advice on range of issues including not only the importance of donating blood for the benefit of all humanity but establishing good working relationship with medical institutions who can call on the Jama'at for urgent blood supplies when needed. This relationship also helps with tabligh – 1.10 sec
- Huzoor Aqdas (aba) guidance of collating and sharing of data for Rishta Nata purposes – 6.10 sec
- Summary of Friday Sermon – Chaudhry Hameedullah Sahib - 8:50 sec
➤ 19 FEBRUARY 2021
Discussed in the above meetings - (click on time link – 19 Feb 2021)
- When you meet different world leaders or when you address in various parliaments, what prayers does Huzoor Aqdas (aba) recite? – 50 sec
- The Promised Messiah (peace be upon him), received a revelation that: "Kings will seek blessings from thy garments." Can Huzoor Aqdas please elaborate on this? – 4:15 sec
- In society, we usually find two types of people - those with no interest in religion and those with but have extremist tendencies. Can Huzoor Aqdas enlighten how we can preach to both these types? – 9.00 sec.
- Huzoor Aqdas (aba) spoke to The Gambia National Amila members and asked about educational performance and statistics. He also spoke to Talim Dept and said Jama'at need to engage more in public service positions. Medical services by the Jama'at were also reported to Huzoor Aqdas (aba). Finally Amir Sahib presented a video tour of various departments including the printing press and MTA. –16.15 sec
- Summary of Friday Sermon on Hazrat Musleh Maou'd (ra). – 25.00 sec
➤ 26 FEBRUARY 2021
Discussed in the above meetings - (click on time link – 26 Feb 2021)
- Huzoor Aqdas (aba) enquired about their Tarbiyyat plan for the country and then gave comprehensive guidance on the importance of a proper plan that will also benefit other departments – 50 sec.
- The General Secretary of Nigeria mentioned thare are 513 Jama'ats in Nigeria and Huzoor Aqdas (aba) advised that a missionary should be assigned for each Jama'at and for this they should plan and implement this instruction – 3:30 sec
- Huzoor Aqdas (aba) spoke to various missionaries – 5:15 sec.
- Huzoor Aqdas asked the Lajna Ta'lim Secretary to outline the department's annual plan of Nigeria – 9.15 sec.
- The Nigerian Lajna Tarbiyyat Secretary spoke about their department's plan and answered Huzoor Aqdas's questions – 10:30 sec.
- Huzoor Aqdas asked about the Nigerian Lajna Tabligh plan and gave guidance including that each Amila member should achieve at least one Bai'at every year – 11.55 sec.
- The Crafts Secretary (Gastari) showed some completed craft projects and Huzoor Aqdas was pleased to hear that talented ladies were being encouraged to start their own business. – 12:45 sec
- Huzoor Aqdas said to the Lajna member: "Encourage every girl to take higher education." – 14.00 sec.
- A Lajna member asked Huzoor Aqdas a question about purdah to which he gave a concise reply – 14:25 sec.
- Friday Sermon summary was the continuation of the life of Hazrat Uthman(ra). Huzoor Aqdas also talked about four recent deaths – 17.00 sec
Discussed in the above meetings - (click on time link – 5 March 2021)
- Huzoor Aqdas gave guidance to the National Tarbiyat Secretary on the moral training of Ahmadi youth especially with regards to the importance of prayer – 50 sec.
- Huzoor Aqdas outlined to the Atfal Secretary the importance of moral and spiritual training of Ahmadi children and gave specific guidelines – 2:10 sec.
- The Muhtamim Maal was asked by Huzoor Aqdas how much they were charging non-earning members and gave guidelines for those whose circumstances might make it difficult to pay the prescribed rate – 3:15 sec.
- In response to a question, Huzoor Aqdas, said special attention should be given to Atfal at the sensitive age of 14 just before the age of 15 when they become Khuddam. Huzoor Aqdas gave a brief but detailed answer – 5:55 sec.
- Huzoor Aqdas addressed the issue of low Jumuah attendance of Atfal and Khuddam during school time – 9:45 sec.
- Question was asked to Huzoor Aqdas on how best a Waqfe Nau medical school student as a doctor should serve the Jama'at - 12:55 sec.
- Question was asked to Huzoor Aqdas about Waqfe Nau who have Jama'at responsibilities and are studying at the same time and what they should prioritise on – 14:50.
- What sacrifices can Waqfe Nau make for the Jama'at and how do we know that Allah has accepted our sacrifice? Huzoor Aqdas answers this question – 16.30 sec.
- Huzoor Aqdas was intrigued by a Waqfe Nau member's chosen field of cyber security and commented – 18:25 sec.
- Huzoor Aqdas affectionately noted the matured appearances of those now grown up who once attended his classes – 21:05 sec.
- Huzoor Aqdas was asked about those Waqfe Nau studying life science subject if they should put their emphasise on research or teaching careers – 22:10 sec.
- Summary of Friday Sermon – continuation of the life of Hazrat Uthman(ra) – 24.20 sec.
Discussed in the above meetings - (click on time link – 12 March 2021)
- Huzoor Aqdas enquired from the Ansar Sadr about the exercise regime of the Safee Domme members of the Ansar (aged between 40-55) and instructed greater emphasis on cycling – 1:30 sec.
- Huzoor Aqdas (aba) outlined the Tarbiyat plan for Australia and said the responsibility to train one's children lay on the shoulder of Ansar members to ensure the success of future generations – 3:15 sec.
- Huzoor Aqdas (aba) emphasised the importance of reading and continuing to learn aspects of the Holy Qur'an no matter what age one may be – 5:15 sec.
- Huzoor Aqdas (aba) spoke to all members present about their respective roles. Brief summary of some is presented – 6:15 sec.
- Huzoor Aqdas (aba) was asked what role Ansar can play in the rising number of marriage trouble issues and increased divorce rate. Huzoor Aqdas (aba) gave a comprehensive answer – 7:20 sec.
- Question was asked that despite the appearance of [Divine} punishment, what is the reason why the world is failing to turn towards the Imam of the age – 12:12 sec.
- Huzoor Aqdas (aba) gave words of guidance to the Khuddam Amila members of Nigeria – 17:40 sec.
- A segment of the Friday Sermon – continuation of the life of Hazrat Uthman(ra) – 18:40 sec.
Discussed in the above meetings - (click on time link – 19 March 2021)
- One of the areas Huzoor Aqdas (aba) covered was the importance of compiling and preserving the history of the Ahmadiyya Muslim Jama'at in Ghana – 1:15 secs.
- Huzoor Aqdas (aba) gave advice on Tabligh activities which can be done on the Jama'ats radio and tv station and advised that more 'live' transmissions should be produced as they are more effective – 2:55 secs.
- Huzoor Aqdas (aba) emphasised the Ghana Jama'at should set 'ambitious tabligh' targets and pursue keenly to achieve these – 6:00 secs.
- Huzoor Aqdas (aba) spoke to the Missionary in Obuasi region of Ghana which has over 2500 Ahmadis and gave guidance for targets for Tarbiyyat and Ba'iats – 6:45 secs.
- Huzoor Aqdas (aba) spoke to the Missionary from Damago area about the local Jama'at which has nearly 4,500 members – 7:45 secs.
- Huzoor Aqdas (aba) spoke to the Missionary serving in Bolgatanga area which presently has over 2,000 members and enquired about their Ba'iat target for this year – 9:20 secs.
- The Missionary from the Assim area spoke about the number of Ba'iats they hope to achieve in the 2021 Centenary year – 11.00 secs.
- Huzoor Aqdas (aba) said every missionary, should every day, offer two nawafils in their Tahajjud prayers for the purpose of attaining Ba'iats – 11:40 secs.
- Huzoor Aqdas (Aba) spoke to the Ghana Amir on a range of matters and advised on giving missionaries targets for Ba'iats and Tarbiyyati goals. Huzoor also advised on the building of more small and simple mosques over a set yearly plan up to five years – 12:10 secs.
- Huzoor Aqdas (aba) spoke about the Jamia in Ghana and said "MarshAllah, your Jamia Ahmadiyya of Ghana is counted among the best Jamia'ats in term of its building – it is right at the top amongst the Jamia'ats in the world." – 13:15 secs.
- Huzoor Aqdas (aba) advised all "Missionaries should particularly pay attention towards the daily prayers and voluntary prayers and should read the Qur'an and ponder over its meanings..." – 14:40 secs.
- A segment of the Friday Sermon – continuation of the life of Hazrat Uthman(ra) – 15:40 secs.
Discussed in the above meetings - (click on time link – 26 March 2021)
- Meeting with the MTA Wahab Adam Studio staff and volunteers in Ghana. A presentation was made on the history and facilities of the complex – 45 sec.
- After the presentation individual team members introduced themselves and received guidance - 3:15 secs.
- Mirza Saleh Ahmad stated he worked at least 10 hours a day in MTA and Huzoor advised that 1-2 fillers should be made in different languages to benefit the diverse population of the country and shown regularly throughout the day – 3:32 secs.
- Huzoor spoke to Abdul Moomen Muslim – a volunteer tv programme presenter. His Holiness stressed the importance on why programmes should be made for children about religion as well as looking at contemporary issues – 5.00 secs.
- Huzoor spoke to Munirat Aidoo, the Lajna Coordinator and commented that he sometimes watched their programmes which he found informative – 6:15 secs.
- Saeeda Sahiba, a volunteer camera-operator spoke and mentioned she produces the programme ‘Craft Corner’ – 6:50 secs.
- Question was asked of Huzoor’s expectations of future programming. Huzoor said: “...I want that this should be the best studio and channel in Ghana in particular, and in Africa in general.” – 7:30 secs.
- A speaker said a lot of people were now watching MTA Ghana but Huzoor said he would like to see confirmed data and research on types of programmes that people want to view - 8:20 secs.
- A virtual meeting class with Nasirat in Australia – Huzoor enquired first about the floods and the welfare of members at the mosque – 10:45 secs.
- Rumena Tanveer Ahmad asked in circumstances when a man is not available, can a woman slaughter an animal? Huzoor said: “Who says that it is only the particular job of a man?”- 12:15 secs.
- Aisha Tasleem asked His Holiness what do you like to eat during the Sehri and Iftari [morning and evening meals during Ramadan]. Huzoor said: “Other than that I do not eat Pakoras, samosas or chaats or other unnecessary dishes like you all do!” – 13:05 secs.
- A question was asked by a Nasirat member if enjoying the comforts of the world was compatible with one’s faith as a Muslim – 14:42 secs.
- Aiva Khan asked a question that if someone says that they believe in Ahmadiyyat and followed the practices but they have not done Bai’at, would they still be considered as an Ahmadi? – 17:50 secs.
- Saira Saman asked what is the best way to convince a non-Muslim that burying a dead body is more respectful than cremation? – 21:05 secs.
- At the end of the meeting, Huzoor watched a report on the nearby dams and their effects of the flooding – 23:35 secs.
- Summary of the Friday sermon where His Holiness spoke on the subject of Promised Messiah Day (peace be upon him) – 15:10 sec.
Discussed in the above meetings - (click on time link – 2 April 2021)
- Meeting with the Lajna National Amila Germany. Office holders present introduced themselves and sought guidance for their department from Huzoor Aqdas (aba) – 45 sec.
- Mariam Ghaffar who works in the Tarbiyat Department (moral training) was given guidance by Huzoor Aqdas (aba) for setting categories and targeting specific issues within the German Lajna fold. Huzoor Aqdas (aba) said: “You cannot have the same approach for every person”. Huzoor Aqdas (aba) also said that plans should be made to address contemporary issues and other questions asked by Lajna. Huzoor Aqdas (aba) made an important point that: “Every Ahmadi that has been in the Jama’at from before plays a role in welcoming and looking after the new converts." – 1:25 sec.
- Asifa Muhammad – Secretary for Nasirat introduced herself and Huzoor Aqdas (aba) said: “Ensure for the Tarbiyat of the Nasirat in a way that by the time they enter Lajna Imaillah, they do not stray away from the Nizam of the Jama’at nor become influenced by society.” Huzoor then elaborated on this further – 5:30 sec.
- “… what have you prepared today?” was the question Huzoor Aqdas. (aba) asked Ruksana Ahmad from the Ziafat (Hospitality) Dept after she introduced herself. – 7:00 secs.
- Rubina Ahmed who works in the Rishta Nata Dept was asked by Huzoor Aqdas (aba): “How many matches have you arranged for marriage in the last 5 to 6 months”. Huzoor Aqdas (aba) also addressed concerns in match-making whereby many girls are more educated than the males – 7:33 secs.
- Question asked that the Lajna Imaillah will commemorate its 100th years centenary in December 2022 and asked Huzoor Aqdas (aba) for guidance as to how they can express gratitude to mark this occasion – 9:10 secs.
- Virtual meeting with Atfal (males under the age of 15) from the USA at the Bait-ur Rahman Mosque in Maryland, USA – 11:30 secs.
- Question asked to Huzoor Aqdas (aba) on how do get prayers accepted by Allah and what are the other ways to have them answered. Huzoor Aqdas (aba) stressed the importance of Durood and said: “All your prayers goes through the Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) and Durood must accompany your Dua." – 12:05 secs.
- Roshan Rasheed from Baltimore Jama’at asked Huzoor Aqdas (aba) for prayers for him and his brother as they are both doing Hifz (memorisation) of the Qur’an – 13:30 secs.
- Next question was from a Waqf-e-Nau, Misbah-ud-Deen, who is also memorising the Qur’an. Misbah asked that having dedicated his life and becoming a Hafiz, how could he best serve the Jama’at? – 14:06 secs.
- Misbah asked another interesting question: “I have noticed that all the Khulafa of Ahmadiyyat and the Promised Messiah (peace be upon him) wear a distinct attire, i.e. the 'sherwani' (long over coat) and 'pagri' (turban). What is the wisdom behind this? – 15:40 secs.
- Question asked to Huzoor Aqdas (aba) that "since you do so many question answer sessions and have been doing them for some time now, how are you able to retain so much information?" Very humble answer followed from Huzoor Aqdas (aba) – 17:00 secs.
- Ariz Ahmad from South Virginia asked: “Where is paradise?” Huzoor Aqdas (aba) said: Allah says: “that this world is also a paradise for the Believer” – 19:00 secs.
- Rehman Sajed from Northern Virginia Jama’at asked Huzoor Aqdas (aba) why did the Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) say to the Angel not to inflict punishment on the people of Taif on account of how cruel they treated him? Huzoor Aqdas (aba) said the Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “Wait, I hope if these people do not accept me, the progeny of these people will accept me.” And that was an indication of the Holy Prophet’s (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) mercy as Allah Almighty says in the Holy Qur’an, that the Holy Prophet (pbuh) is the Mercy for the whole of mankind. Huzoor Aqdas (aba) further elaborated that indeed "...the progeny of these people of Taif did accept Islam and became Muslims:" – 21:30 secs.
- Sadr Sahib then spoke and Huzoor Aqdas (aba) said that those who wanted to ask questions but were unable to do so, can write them to Huzoor Aqdas (aba) – 23:30 secs.
- In his Friday Sermon, Huzoor Aqdas (aba) spoke on the life and character of Hazrat Usman (ra). After Jumuah, Huzoor Aqdas (aba) launched a new Chinese language website devoted to the teachings of the Ahmadiyya Muslim Community and elaborated on some of its features – 24:30 sec.
Discussed in the above meetings - (click on time link – 9 April 2021)
- Huzoor Aqdas presided over a virtual meeting with the Lajna Indonesia National Amila on Saturday 3 April 2021. A video presentation on the activities of Lajna Indonesia was shown after which individual secretaries introduced themselves and sought Huzoor’s guidance on their respective departments – 50 secs.
- Nisar Ahmania, the Muavin Sadr for Waqifate Nau introduced herself after which Huzoor Aqdas stressed the importance of Tarbiyat of Waqifate Nau. Huzoor Aqdas said every Waqifate Nau should be regular in offering their five daily prayers, to read the Holy Qur’an daily, to read Indonesian translated books of the Promised Messiah (peace be upon him) and to listen to Huzoor’s Khutba every week – 75 secs.
- Next to speak was the Naib General Secretary, Isha Noor Ayesha. Huzoor Aqdas said that she should ensure all reports are answered, acknowledged and where deserving, appreciation sent – 2:10 secs.
- “Financial sacrifices for the Jama'at are NOT a form of tax but that it is the duty of every true believer that they should sacrifice for the sake of the Jama’at,” was the response by Huzoor Aqdas on a question seeking guidance on how to increase the number of participants in financial sacrifices. Huzoor Aqdas further stated that the act of sacrificing is ultimately to win the pleasure of Allah and that there are a number of Qur’anic verses that support this. “So, if they sacrifice happily and whole heartedly then Allah will reward them,” said Huzoor Aqdas – 3:05 secs.
- How do we improve members’ interest in reading the books of the Promised Messiah (peace be upon him)? Huzoor Aqdas said you should pick some passages on different subjects from the books of the Promised Messiah (peace be upon him) which are related to women and for day-to-day life issues to attract an interest for the Lajna and Nasirat as well. This approach is better than just telling them to read a whole book. “Once an interest is established you will get them reading other books as well,” said Huzoor Aqdas – 5:15 secs.
- A questioner raised concerns that Tabligh training has been organised for 800 members, but some are not confident for this task and sought advice from His Holiness. Huzoor Aqdas said that you first need to train and build confidence and establish a syllabus to answer even basic questions at the very least. “Confidence can only be created and developed by training.” Huzoor Aqdas elaborated further on this – 6:25 secs.
- Start of virtual mulaqat held with 570 Arab Muslims living in Germany which included old and recent converts – 8:55 secs.
- The Dept of Tabligh Arabic Desk reported there are over 400 Arab Ahmadis in Germany and the Arabic desk is engaging with them to become active members of their local Jama’ats. The speaker then went on to report various statistics from online activities and the number of Arab Bai’ats so far this year. Each of the 57 Arab Ahmadi Muslims present in the meeting also had the opportunity to briefly introduce themselves to Huzoor. A few are mentioned below – 9:10 secs.
- Mohammad Waleed took the Ba’iat in 2019 and Huzoor Aqdas asked him why he did so and has he experienced any change in himself or did his family notice any change? – 10:55 secs.
- Akram Salman and his twin brother Muhammad performed Bai’at in 2014. Akram runs the German website and works extensively in Tabligh activities. Huzoor Aqdas said he always notices them both during his travels to Germany. Such is the observation and memory of Huzoor Aqdas of Jama’at members that he commented about Akram; “He did not have a beard previously but now he has a beard!.” – 11.58 secs.
- “He is truly following the teaching of the Holy Qur’an, which states that one should start doing Tabligh to their close relatives first,” said Huzoor Aqdas after hearing the next speaker who did Bai’at two and a half years ago. The speaker said after conducting extensive research of Ahmadiyyat, he engages regularly in tabligh and conveyed the message of the Promised Messiah (peace be upon him) to all of his close relatives and friends. This, he said resulted in his wife, brother, parents and other relatives who reside in Syria to also join Ahmadiyyat – 12:50 secs.
- Another Arab convert, Mahir Sabbagh Sahib mentioned that two of his elder sons had accepted Ahmadiyyat but his wife has not accepted as yet. Huzoor Aqdas then said: “Always display good morals before your wife as well and treat her with love and she will become an Ahmadi as well.” – 13:50 secs.
- Abdur Rahman Shafi Sahib then spoke who Huzoor Aqdas instantly recognised as being one of the older Ahmadi converts who converted to Ahmadiyya 30 years ago. Shafi Sahib requested Huzoor Aqdas for prayers that may Allah increase him in faith – 14:25 secs.
- Huzoor remembered and identified the next speaker who was Abdur Rahman Badr Sahib who requested prayers for the Ahmadis in Yemen – 14:53 secs.
- “Odeh Sahib, how are you?” was Huzoor's greeting to the next speaker as he stood up and then asked Odeh Sahib what he was up to nowadays – 15:25 secs.
- Abid Lillah Ahmad al-Aqil from Damascus, Syria was asked by Huzoor Aqdas why he did Bai’at to which he replied that he first heard about the Community 12 years ago in Syria and took Bai’at when he arrived Germany – 15:50 secs.
- Arab convert speaker, Luayy Sulaiman from Homs, Syria who did the Bai’at in 2010 responded in the affirmative when asked from Huzoor Aqdas if his wife and children had also become Ahmadis – 16:25 secs.
- Huzoor Aqdas asked Muhammad Hamoud Sahib, who only took the Bai’at on the day of this mulaqat why he did so? Muhammad replied he was greatly impressed by the good morals of Ahmadis and researched the Jama’at through their online Facebook and YouTube presence. Huzoor then made an important point that if at a later stage, ones sees the ill-morals of any Ahmadi, then he should not think Ahmadiyyat is false but that he “…ought to have full conviction and belief that the Promised Messiah (peace be upon him) was the same Messiah and Mahdi whose advent was prophesied by the Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him)”. Huzoor detailed more and concluded by stating: “Essentially the teachings of Ahmadiyyat are the teachings of true Islam and everyone ought to adhere to them irrespective of whether they are a new Ahmadi or an Ahmadi by birth.” – 16:55 secs.
- Brief report on the Friday Sermon where Huzoor Aqdas concluded his series of sermons about Hazrat Uthman(ra). After the Jumuah prayer, Huzoor Aqdas launched the first version of a new Holy Qur’an search website – holyquran.io – prepared by the Alislam team. “One can research any chapter, verse, word or subject-matter in Arabic, English and Urdu through its latest search engine,” said Huzoor before elaborating further on the web site’s extensive and unique features. Huzoor Aqdas also announced the new app ‘readquran.app’. Huzoor concluded by saying: “May Allah the Almighty enable this project to become means of spreading the beautiful teachings of the Holy Qur’an across the whole world and may the members of the Jama’at also derive full benefit from it.” – 19:25 secs.
Aspects discussed in the above meetings - (click on time link – 16 April 2021)
- On 10th April the Khuddamul Ahmadiyya National Amila of India had the honour of a virtual meeting with His Holiness. Each office-bearer introduced themselves to Huzoor Aqdas – (50 secs).
- The Motamin was one of the first spoke to and Huzoor Aqdas advised that a proper plan for the Qaideen should be made to make them more active, reports must be submitted regularly and gave general guidelines – (52 secs).
- Maulana Muhammad Mansoor (the Motamim Tajneed) was told by Huzoor Aqdas that despite Covid restrictions, there is no reason why grassroot information cannot be obtained on the Tajneed from every local Majalis as various recording methods can be used. Huzoor expounded on this in detail and mentioned the importance of the collection of appropriate data especially at the beginning of the year in order to make proper plans for the way forward – (2:30 secs)
- The Tarbiyyat Motamin, Mubashar Ahmad Khadim was asked by Huzoor Aqdas that out of 973 Majalis, how many he was in contact with on a personal level. Huzoor Aqdas said: “India is a vast country and people of different areas have their own psyche and their own issues and they have their own culture,” and therefore varying issues need to be targeted and addressed. “The pledge to give precedence to one’s faith over worldly matters should be made into a motto.” Huzoor then elaborated on this point further – (6:00 secs).
- Additional Motamin Tarbiyyat for Rishta Nata was told by Huzoor Aqdas the importance of giving precedence to faith when it comes to marriage. Huzoor elaborated on this further – (8:50 secs).
- Mash’Allah” was Huzoor’s reply when Farhat Ahmad Malkana (Tarbiyyat New Converts) gave the answer of 1810 converts when asked how many new converts in the last 3 years. Huzoor Aqdas then went to enquire about their Tarbiyyati plans and stressed the importance of feedback from the converts – (9:45 secs).
- “Huzoor, in the past year we tried to organise food drives, homeopathic camps and clothes drive,” was the answer Motamin Khidmat-e-Khalq (a dental surgeon) gave when asked about his department. Huzoor then asked in detail about the dental work the Motamin is involved with – (12:20 secs).
- Huzoor Aqdas remarked to the Motamin Muqami Sahib, that “…the level of Tarbiyyat of the Khuddam and Atfal of Qadian should be of a much higher level and of an exemplary standard as compared to the rest.” “The Majlis of Qadian should be a model for others.” Huzoor Aqdas elaborated further on this – (14:15 secs).
- Naveed Ahmad Fazl Sahib (Mohtamim Amoomi) briefed Huzoor Aqdas on the security that takes place and Huzoor Aqdas advised on this issue. Huzoor Aqdas concluded by saying: “…keep a general observation of the conditions and also of the mosques as well as the general condition and atmosphere of Qadian." – (15:30 secs).
- Huzoor then gave some concluding remarks to Sadr Sahib – (17:55 secs).
- The next virtual meeting took place on 11 April 2021 with the National Amila of India. Again individual Office Bearers introduced themselves – (18:45 secs).
- Huzoor Aqdas encouraged the practice of cycling for the Safe Dome of Majlis Amila Ansar saying it is better for the environment than using motor cycles and rickshaws. Huzoor Aqdas said cycling is part of the programme of the second group of Ansar members (Safe Dome) and this “…has been included since the time of Hazrat Khalifatul Masih III(ru).” – (18:58 secs).
- Huzoor Aqdas outlined to Shamsuddin (Qaid Tarbiyyat), a detailed programme for Tarbiyyat with emphasis on prayer and congregational prayer at home during Covid restrictions. He said: “It is the duty of the members of Ansarullah that they oversee the affairs of their own homes.” – (20:25 secs).
- Huzoor Aqdas gave guidance to the Secretary Nau-Maubaeen on how to prepare a varied programme for people of different faith backgrounds who have joined the Ahmadiyya Muslim Community – (21:55 secs).
- “Huzoor we have beaten them once!,” was the reply given by Nasir Waheed (Zahanat-o-Seht-Jismani Dept) when Huzoor Aqdas said they should organise a cricket match between Ansar and Khuddam. However, Huzoor Aqdas detected a little flaw in their success and jokingly mentioned it! – (23:17 secs).
- Huzoor Aqdas gave some concluding remarks by saying that you should always contemplate yourselves and find new pathways on methods of work. “Do brainstorms and make use of your intelligence,” said Huzoor Aqdas – (24:00 secs).
- Brief summary of the Friday sermon where Huzoor Aqdas spoke about prayers with particular reference to the holy month of Ramadan. “Pray for your fellow brothers as well… whether they are living in Pakistan, Algeria or anywhere else in the world and are being made to ensure hardships owing to their belief in Ahmadiyyat.” – (25:00 secs).
Discussed in the above meetings - (click on time link – 23 April 2021)
- The meeting with Jamia Ahmadiyya Qadian class started with a poem recitation together with a video of Qadian – (50 secs).
- General report on Jamia Qaidan where the Principal presented a report of their activities of and highlighted that currently there are 238 students and 25 teachers serving at the institute – (4:05 min).
- A Q/A then followed and the first question asked was since Huzoor's last visit in 2005, there have been a number of improvements and changes. Huzoor Aqdas immediately anticipated very happily this was leading to the question when will he next visit: Huzoor said: “... whenever Allah the Almighty creates the opportunity, God willing I will come.” – (4:45 secs).
- Saeed Malkana Sahib asked that every Ahmadi has a heartfelt desire to have a personal connection with the Khalifa and for the Khalifa to know them personally. How can he fulfil this desire of his? Huzoor said: “Place a photo of yours in the corner of your letter and that way I will know that you have written the letter and I will start to recognise you. There are many astute students of the different Jamias who already do this and so over time I begin to recognise them personally.”
Huzoor further stated: “The real connection and bond with Khilafat is established by acting upon the directives and the initiatives of the Caliph of the time and persuading others to do so and so you should pray to attain this true spiritual connection.” Huzoor elaborated even further – (5:55 secs).
- A questioner asked Huzoor how they can effectively perform Tabligh with limited resources to some villages where many people work in the fields. Huzoor, basing on his expertise in the area of agriculture, said that different seasons allows for crops in different places so missionaries should target their efforts for people working outside of these months – “There is no excuse therefore to say that the farmers are always busy.” Huzoor then gave a detailed answer and added two wonderful personal incidents of preaching from the time when he was a student – (7:46 secs).
- “Huzoor, have you ever faced any difficulty in your life which caused you great concern and how did you overcome this?” - Huzoor related his days as a student when examinations were his worry but praying before God removed this concern. “Certainly, prayers and charity (Sadqa) are the best means to eradicate one’s troubles – this is what we have been taught by Islam and this is what I have practiced whenever any hardship has arisen.” – (14:50 secs).
- Question was asked how does Huzoor Aqdas manage all the influx of mail that he receives every day? Huzoor gave a detailed and an enlightening reply – (16:25 secs).
- "Huzoor, how can we derive pleasure in Salat and develop a true yearning and anguish in our prayers?” – Huzoor Aqdas gave a detailed answer and started by saying: “The Promised Messiah (peace be upon him) has made a generic point that if you are not attaining the pleasure in the prayers, you should pretend to be in great anguish and make a face as such.” Huzoor Aqdas further elaborated – (18:10 secs).
- Question was asked that: “This is our final year in Jamia Ahmadiyya and after graduating how should we begin our work in educating and imparting moral training to others? Huzoor Aqdas said pray that: “Wherever Allah the Almighty is sending me into the field, may I truly fulfil the pledge I have made of dedicating my life and presenting myself as a missionary. May Allah enable me to fulfil that pledge in the best way." Huzoor Aqdas elaborated on this and on the issue of how to resolve conflicts and the position of a missionary he advised missionaries to:
- Have a personal connection with every household where they are are posted.
- Visit people often and be friends with everyone and establish trust and confidence.
- Keep secrets totally confidential
Huzoor elaborated further - please watch segment – (21:30 secs).
- Another meeting took place with Khuddam Office Bearers from Indonesia. Most of this involved individual introductions with office-bearers seeking guidance of Huzoor for their respective departments – (26:22 secs).
- Huzoor advised the Khidmate-e-Khalq Secretary to increase service for humanity in Indonesia and worldwide – (26:37 secs).
- Huzoor discussed a nationwide plan with the Motamin Atfal and said they should try and establish a Majalis in each and every Island (there are 3,000 of them!). Inshallah may Huzoor's blessed instructions enable this to happen soon – (27:40 secs).
- Huzoor asked about Indonesian Khuddam publications and said they should start a magazine by the name of ‘Tariq’ – (27:27 secs).
- Huzoor asked the translator what he does and where did he learn English from – (29:46 secs).
- A clip of the Friday Sermon as Huzoor continued his series on the Companions at the Battle of Badr and spoke about Hazrat Umar(ra) – (30:44 secs).
Watch the full Friday Sermon by clicking here.
Discussed in the above meetings - (PLEASE NOTE): These do not represent the full answers given by Huzoor. You are encouraged to watch the full video sequence of each question. Bold italic quotes are from Huzoor Aqdas.
(click on time link – 30 April 2021)
(click on time link – 30 April 2021)
- (50 secs): Huzoor Aqdas presided over 135 Atfal between the ages of 13-15 where Atfal from the South of the UK gathered at Baitul Futuh Mosque for a virtual meeting. Short presentations and a video started the event. Following this a Q/A session was held.
- (2:07 mins) – What books of the Promised Messiah (Peace be upon him) should one read first?
‘Noah’s Ark’ and ‘The Philosophy of Divine Revelation’ are easy to read books for the younger generation to understand. Huzoor also advised that on points of their personal interest, youngsters should read short passages from the books of the Promised Messiah (as) by referring to the contents listing. Also the ‘Essence of Islam’ 5-volume set is ideal to read which has various passages of many subjects from the writings of the Promised Messiah (as).
- (4:27 mins) - What happens in Laylatur Qadr (the Night of Decree)?
Huzoor said there is one special night within the last 10 days of Ramadan in which Allah Almighty accepts all s person's prayers with the proviso that one must be a true believer and follow all the commandments of Allah Almighty. Huzoor commented that the Holy Prophet (saw) said this special night should be sought in odd days of the last 10 nights.
- (6:55 mins) – How did Huzoor Aqdas learn the Qur’an?
In his reply, Huzoor said: “Atfal of the age of 13 and above and Khuddamul Ahmadiyya as well, should also try and memorise the first 17 verses of Surah Baqara,” and they should try and understand the meaning of those verses to protect and better themselves. Huzoor also related his childhood days at a Jama’at school in Rabwah where they learnt to memorise verses of the Holy Qur’an and as an Atfal engaged in competitions in Tilawat and Hifze Qur’an. Huzoor also mentioned the various options available today to students.
- (9:14 mins) – What is Huzoor's favourite memory from his time in Rabwah?
Huzoor said it was once a wonderful peaceful city but not now. “There are quite a number of good memories and which if I start, it will take some time and even what to pick is very much difficult for me.”
- (11:02 mins) – Are all sins forgiven?
“Allah knows better. We cannot decide if that a person will be forgiven or not.” Huzoor then related the story of two men where a pious person told another considerably less pious person he will go to hell. When both men coincidently died at the same time who went to heaven and who to hell? Listen to the answer by Huzoor. “Our duty is that we should try to follow the commandments of Allah Almighty and don’t at the same time try Allah Almighty.”
- (15:12 mins) – Another UK Atfal class was held on 25 April 2021 with Atfal from Birmingham, North of the UK. After Tilawat, Hadith and Qaseedah, members of Atfal were given the chance to ask questions to Huzoor Aqdas.
- (15:25 mins) – The first question was from a boy whose parents and family had just accepted Ahmadiyya from a Sunni background and asked Huzoor Aqdas what advice he would give to new Ahmadis around the world.
Huzoor gave a detailed answer saying existing common beliefs amongst Muslims lead to acceptance of Ahmadiyyat and by accepting “..the prophecy of the Holy Prophet (saw) about the advent of the Promised Messiah (as) has been fulfilled and you are obeying the commandment of the Holy Prophet (saw) that whenever my Mahdi appears you accept him.” Huzoor elaborated further on his advice of being a true Muslim and stated in modern times, the literature of the Promised Messiah (as) is the best “... through which we can comprehend much better religious knowledge.”
- (20:47 mins) – Interesting question asked to Huzoor if virtual mulaqats will continue after restrictions have been lifted in the UK?
Huzoor replied that they may continue with countries he seldoms visits. He stated that new avenues have now been opened for these mulaqats which can be utilised later.
- (22:15 mins) – Adeel Ahmad Farooqui, aged 13 years, asked Huzoor what should a daily routine for a Tifl [male under 15 years] be?
Huzoor said a Tifl aged between 7-10 should try and regulate his life by offering daily prayers which become obligatory when at the age of 10. Huzoor then gave a comprehensive example of a day worked around the five prayers of the day. Huzoor concluded by quoting “Early to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise!” - a quote by Benjamin Franklin (one of the founding fathers of the USA).
- (26:01 mins) – How can I be more confident?
Huzoor asked him some questions about his status in studies and reassured him that he need not be worried and elaborated by saying that he should perform the five daily prayers and seek Allah Almighty’s assistance to achieve greater confidence and to become a positive asset for the Jama’at and for humanity. Huzoor further gave advice how to overcome shyness in public speaking.
- (28:09 mins) – Every single week, Huzoor delivers for at least an hour, a comprehensive and detailed Friday Sermon. This is not an easy task but a blessed responsibility that benefits all who listen. A question was asked to Huzoor how much time he spends preparing these Sermons.
“It depends on the topics,” said Huzoor. “Sometimes it takes me 20 hours, 30 hours, 4 days, 5 days, sometimes it takes me 2-3 hours.”
- (29:43 mins) – Brief report of the Friday Sermon of 30 April 2021 where Huzoor spoke extensively on prayer with reference to the final 10 days of Ramadan. Huzoor said to attain the pleasure of Allah Almighty and be saved from the hellfire, in these last few days of Ramadan: “...we must pay attention towards performing our worship in the most excellent manner, invoking salutations on the Holy Prophet (saw), seeking forgiveness from Allah the Almighty and repentance, offering prayers, fulfilling the rights due to Allah the Almighty’s worship and also fulfilling the rights owed to mankind.”