HOW IT ALL BEGAN - Brief intro
- Currently, under the fifth successor, the community stands as a truly global Community with tens of millions of members. In the UK, it was established in 1913, making it is one of the oldest established Muslim communities. As of Jan 2021, there are 138 branches from Dundee to Cornwall.
- We are a peace-loving community - Read more about our motto: "Love For All Hatred For None."
- The Founder passed away in 1908 and the continuation and expansion of the Ahmadiyya Muslim Community has been through the blessed institution of Khilafat (spiritual successors).
THE AHMADIYYA MUSLIM COMMUNITY TODAY
- At the helm of this enormous responsibility is the Khalifa who's spiritual and administrative guidance and leadership forms the backbone of the continued expansion and progress of the international Community.
- Read more about the Khalifa and this very blessed, unique and exclusive leadership in Islam today on our KHALIFA page.
- Write About number of National departments that support at this moment in time 14 Uk regions that also contain similar departments specific to their area. The administration working are set by an internal constitution and all are ultimately abide by instructions from the Centre. The key orgnastions