Discussed in the above virtual meetings - (PLEASE NOTE): These do not represent the full answers given by Huzoor Aqdas (aba) You are encouraged to watch the full video sequence of each question by clicking on the time-link. Bold italic quotes are from Huzoor Aqdas (aba).
- (47 secs) – On 12 June 2021, Majlis Amila Ansarullah Switzerland had the opportunity of a virtual meeting with Huzoor-e-Aqdas (aba). Office bearers of various department were able to introduce themselves and seek guidance from Huzoor Aqdas (aba). During the meeting, Huzoor (aba) emphasised during the importance of tabligh and that members of Ansar should set excellent examples of themselves for the betterment of future generations. Huzoor (aba) said “it was the responsibility of the Ansar to train the youth and children and in their homes they should ensure all the family are regular in offering prayers and reciting the Holy Qur’an.
- (2 min 57 mins) – In recent years, there has been political campaigns in restricting the religious plight of Muslims in Switzerland. Huzoor (aba) asked “Why do the people of Switzerland oppose the minarets and the Hijab so much? A member of the Ansar said “There is a political motive and the political parties try to use such sentiments in their favour to gain more points.” However, Huzoor (aba) remarked “... then that obviously has been done in view of the psyche of those people. Therefore this means that there is a tendency amongst the general public to harbour these grievances against Islam.” The speaker said this fear of Islam and foreigners within the country is then played-on to enable to win votes. Upon hearing the state of law in Switzerland, Huzoor (aba) commented: “This means there is no true religious freedom in Switzerland,” despite the country saying they are independent and do not succumb to the influence of anyone.
- (5:21 mins): During the meeting Huzoor (aba), offered his condolences to Khadim Hussain Warraich – the father of Abdul Warraich who recently passed away after completing his personal mission to raise the flag of Ahmadiyya on Mount Everest. Huzoor said: “He went for a special purpose and until the very end he endeavoured to fulfil that objective and in this sense, we can say that he attained martyrdom because he had a pious purpose. May Allah reward him.”
- (7:58 mins): Huzoor (aba) spoke to Qurrum Khokhar – the Qaid Tabligh, and asked what was their Bai'at target was to which he replied 5-10. Huzoor (aba) replied: “You have set such a low target, how are you going to make any effort?” Qurrum replied they based their ‘realistic‘ target based on atheism being quite prevalent to which Huzoor (aba) remarked: “You should be realistic but also ambitious.” and that they should at least introduce the message of Islam to the people in such a way “...that it removes entirely the reservations that they in their hearts regarding Islam.” Huzoor (aba) gave some guidance on what they should do to achieve this. Please click time-link to hear the full response.
- (10:15 mins): The Nazim Region West then was asked by Huzoor (aba) how many Ansar were in the region to which he replied 44 all of which were all active members.
- (10:53 mins): – Kamran Qaisar, a convert from June 2019 and the Za’im Majlis of Neuchatel, told Huzoor (aba) he was learning the language but his education background was is a Master in Mathematics. Kamran is originally from Lahore and Huzoor (aba) enquired if the rest of his family knew he was an Ahmadi.
- (12:67 mins): – Question was then asked to Huzoor (aba) that as Allah has created other worlds is the Holy Prophet (saw) also sent as a prophet for them?
Huzoor (aba) said: “Of course, the Holy Prophet (saw) is a mercy for all peoples (alamenn) and there is no limit to ‘alamenn’ for him, wherever it may be.”. Huzoor (aba) continued with his explanation and said: “...the Holy Prophet (saw) was sent for the entire world. And when this world establishes contact with another world where there is life which possesses knowledge and understanding, and [the concept of] of religions reaches them, then of course the Holy Prophet (saw) will be a prophet for them as well. Allah the Almighty sent him to wherever the message can reach, because by calling Himself the, ‘Lord of all the Worlds’, and then calling the Holy Prophet (saw) ‘ a mercy for all peoples’ in the Holy Qur’an, God has broadened the scope of ‘alameen’ for the Holy Prophet (saw)." Basically, the scope of ‘alameen’ for the Holy Prophet (saw) extends to wherever his message reaches.
Huzoor (aba) light-heartedly concluded by saying: ”At present you should convey the message of the Holy Prophet (saw) to this world”. “You have not yet been able to convey it to even one percent of Switzerland, yet you are speaking of other worlds. Begin with your own dwelling!.."
- (15:16 mins): – FRIDAY SERMON
Huzoor (aba) continued the Sermon on Hazrat Umar Ibn al-Khattab (ra) after which Huzoor (aba) and gave a wonderful eulogy of Abdul Warraich and said: “May Allah the Almighty also enable his children to continue his virtuous deeds. He would demonstrate utmost obedience to every instruction of the Khalifa.... He was among such individuals who leave behind a void after they depart. May Allah the Almighty grant him His forgiveness and Mercy and elevate his station."